This dining set combines style and storage in one beautiful package. Crafted of acacia veneers and hardwood solids in a lustrous charcoal finish, the Counter Storage Base offers both display and storage with the clean modern lines you will appreciate. Brushed brass accents offer a great complement to the Charcoal finish and are featured on hardware and on the back of the performance fabric chairs. The Counter Height table, chairs and bench are a wonderful height for sitting and working and the seating can also be used on 36-inch height counters. Yves shows you do not have to sacrifice function for style in this Counter Height Dining ensemble!
- Constructed with Acacia veneers, Asian hardwood solids and engineered woods
- Wire brush distressing
- Open shelf for display or storage below top
- Three storage cubbies underneath the shelf- one open, two covered with sliding doors on each side
- Three fixed shelves
- 64-inch table expands to 78 inches with the included 14-inch leaf
- Table seats six comfortably
- Set includes Counter Table, 4 Counter Chairs and Counter Bench. Each piece is also sold separately.
- The Counter Chair is covered in SilverShield® performance fabric designed to give fabrics inherent durability and longevity. Spills bead up, sitting on top of the fabric until they are gently blotted for cleanup and is moisture repellent, stain-resistant, designed for heavy-duty wear with barrier protection to keep your fabric clean.
- Finish: Rubbed Charcoal with gold Accent Bar on back
- Oil-Rubbed Brass hardware
- Charcoal finish
|Yves 78-inch Counter Storage Table Top
||64-78" x 42" x
|Yves Counter Storage Base
||x x 36"
|Yves 24" Counter Stool, Grey Upholstered
||20 x 25 x 42
|Yves 24-inch Counter Bench
||47" x 17" x 24"
||60 x 18 x 36
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.