The Nashville Reclining Sofa with Drop-Down Console brings incredible comfort and function to any room. Generously scaled to seat three when closed, the center seat back has a feature-packed Drop-Down Console with work surface, two cupholders and a pop-up power strip with USB charging and electrical outlets. Never miss the action again looking for a charging station for your devices. The faux-suede cover offers a warm soft-to-touch cover with generously scaled folded cushion arms that add ample padding to the decadent seat cushioning for a relaxing reclining experience.
- Upholstered in a faux suede cover
- Manual recline
- Engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery for exceptional strength
- No-sag sinuous springs provide cushion support
- Removable backs allow for easier movement through doors and stairs
- The center drop-down console with slow-release pop-up USB charging station include 2 electrical outlets, 2 USB ports, 2 Cupholders; a hard surface with wood grain and upholstered pouch for remotes or magazine storage.
- Pull-out drawer under center seat offers additional storage space to a room
- Generous padded arms add cushioning to seat
- Medium depth seat with soft cushy seat for incredible comfort
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: W-S
- Color: Grey
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.