Joanna presents classic farmhouse styling updated for today's dining. Turned legs and pilasters combine with cup pulls to create a look that feels both new and vintage. This tow-tone rectangular dining set features a full 80-inch extension and pairs beautifully with either the Side Chair or a choice of two benches. Add the Server or Kitchen Cart to complete the ensemble and serve in style.
- Classic farmhouse styling constructed of acacia veneers and hardwood solids
- Styling details include turned legs, half-cup pewter hardware and picture frame apron and drawers
- Table extends to 80" with 16" leaf and features a working drawer
- Schoolhouse chair has wood seat and a modified wall saver back leg
- The server has sliding doors, wine rack, and bottle storage
- 50" bench features lift-top for hidden storage or select the 67.5" wide Bench with Back
- Two-tone ivory and mocha finish
|Joanna 64-80 inch Dining Table w/ 16"Leaf
||40 x 64 x 80
|Joanna Two Tone Storage Bench
||50 x 15 x 18.5
|Joanna Two Tone Side Chair
||20 x 23.5 x 40
|Joanna Two Tone Server
||60 x 19 x 36
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.