A Game Table and Chairs make both game night and dining night enjoyable! Enjoy both with the Tournament dual-purpose dining and game table. The 48-inch round table comes in a medium cherry finish and can accommodate four comfortably for dining. The dining table easily converts to a game table with the addition of the game table top that is available in brown faux-leather (as shown) or black leatherette. The game top folds and stores easily and the table goes back to a dining table. The upholstered.captain's chair is castered for easy mobility and comes in a wide range of colors perfect for every decor.
- The Game Table and Chairs Set includes Table, Game Top and 4 Chairs as shown. Each item is also sold separately.
- The 48-inch Dining Table seats four comfortably and has a pedestal base that features beaded and fluted design elements and scrolled bun feet that make it an attractive addition to any room.
- The table is constructed of hardwood solids, resin, cherry veneers and engineered wood
- The folding Brown Game Table Top has drink and chip holders with a leatherette playing surface shown in brown. Also available in black faux-leather. The top is removable for easy storage to allow the table to be used without the game surface.
- The Set is shown with Gray Castered Leatherette Captains Chairs, other colors available
- Each piece also sold separately: 48-inch Round Dining Table , Brown Game Table Top , and Gray Leatherette Captains Chairs
- Medium cherry finish
|Tournament Table Top and Feet
||48 x 48 x
|Tournament Pedestal Base Column
|Tournament 50-inch Game Table Top - Brown
||23.5 x x
|Tournament Arm Chair w/Casters, Gray
||25 x 25 x 31
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.