The Abacus Counter Dining collection is casual transitional styling at its finest. At the centerpiece of this set is the 36-inch rectangular Counter Table that converts to a 54-inch square Dining Table with the insertion of the ultra-convenient 18-inch Butterfly Leaf for comfortable seating of up to eight guests. You will love the Counter Height of the table and chair that makes ingress and egress so comfortable. The transitional style of the table and chairs means you can use the set in a modern farmhouse, contemporary or traditional settings and the smoky alabaster and smoky honey finish is neutral but with enough warmth and style to make this set a beautiful addition to any dining room.
- Constructed of acacia and Asian hardwoods
- Styling details include ladderback design, shaped wooden seat, tapered legs and stretchers that add strength and comfort to the Counter Chair
- 18-inch Butterfly leaf stores in table eliminating the need for extra leaf room in your home
- 36-inch rectangular table expands with 18-inch leaf to 54-inch square for comfortable seating up to eight people
- Counter Chair can be used with the Abacus dining collection or as a standalone chair in a kitchen or bar/counter area
- Two-tone Smoky alabaster and smoky honey finish
- Part of the Abacus dining collection
|Abacus 54-inch w/18-inch Butterfly Leaf Counter Table
||36-54 x 36-54 x 36
|Abacus 24" Counter Stool
||19 x 22.5 x 43
||54 x 17.5 x 36
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.