This sporty Reclining Set boasts power footrest and power headrest in a package that is the most comfortable you will find anywhere. Horizontal channeled back and extra padding on the Headrest and Armrest add plush comfort to this special set. Each arm features a lift-top armrest for hidden storage that offers a great storing place for remotes and electronic devices. Never lose your phone again with this handy cubby nearby. The sleek midnight color leatherette is easy care and the neutral palette ensures it will match any decor. The Sofa features a Drop-down center console offers space for two more cupholders and power strip with two electrical outlets and two USB ports so your devices never run out of power while the Loveseat sports a Center Console with hidden storage and two additions cupholders.
- Constructed of leatherette
- Power Headrest
- Power Footrest
- lluminated cupholder has buttons for the power headrest, power headrest, all close button and lights on/off
- The Sofa has a center seat with a Dropdown Console that features a popup power strip with two USB charging ports, two electrical outlets and two cupholders
- The Console Loveseat features a center Console with hidden storage and two cupholders
- Four cupholders (one in each Armrest and two on the Dropdown Console)
- Lift-top armrest on each arm gives hidden storage on each side
- Color: Midnight
|Lavon Dual-Power Leatherette Reclining Sofa
||82.3 x 39.4 x 43.3
|Lavon Dual-Power Leatherette Console Loveseat
||72 x 39.5 x 43.3
|Lavon Dual-Power Leatherette Recliner
||36.5 x 39.5 x 43.2
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.