A mix of traditional and modern elements create a transitional design in Morrison. A butter-soft, cool gray faux-suede covercombines with power footrest and power headrest for a comfortable Reclining Set built to last. Each piece has special features - convenient USB charging ports so you won't ever have to miss any action, a Console with concealed cupholders to store remotes and use as an armrest. Beauty and functionality all in one great set.
- Styling details include overstuffed arms, contrasting baseball stitching and tapered arm treatment
- Power headrest to place head in optimal spot while reclined
- Power footrest
- USB recharging port
- Loveseat has a Lift-Top Console that serves as Armrest and hidden storage compartment
- No-sag sinuous springs support cushions
- Removable backs for easier movement through doors and stairs
- Engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery
- Medium firm seat
- 3-Piece set includes Sofa, Loveseat & Chair. Each piece also sold separately.
- Clean with cloth dampened lightly with water or Dry Clean only
- 100% polyester cover
- Color: Stone
|Morrison Dual-Power Recliner, Stone
||37 x 40 x 41
|Morrison Dual-Power Reclining Console Loveseat, Stone
||78 x 40 x 41
|Morrison Dual-Power Reclining Sofa, Stone
||78 x 40 x 41
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.