A 52-inch round table with a refined rustic style that combines the polish and beauty of a gray marble top with the rustic complement of a white timber-beam trestle base to form the centerpiece of this charming dining room set. White veining in the gray marble table top blends beautifully with the white finished table base and chairs for a harmonious design that seats up to six. The white and gray microfiber chair matches the set in an easy-care and comfortable seat. The casually elegant style of the table will fit beautifully in farmhouse, cottage, ranch or traditional settings and can be paired with the optional Canova Server for a full dining set.
- Constructed of gray marble veneered table top with engineered woods, a base from pine solids, veneers and engineered woods and chair constructed of wood solids
- Gray marble top with white veining blends beautifully with a white timber-beam trestle base
- Neutral white and gray works with virtually any decor
- Transitional style works well with farmhouse, cottage or casual rustic environments
- Top Color: Gray Marble
- Base Color: White
- Constructed of hardwood solids
- The chair includes details such as tapered leg and a wood-framed back that resists wear and tear
- Chair and table levelers help prevent mars and scratches to floors and stabilizes table on uneven floors
- Chair has grey microfiber cover with solid wood framed
- 52-inch round table seats up to six
- Chair fabric content: 100% Polyester
- Set includes table and four Side Chairs. Each piece also sold separately.
|Canova Gray Marble Table Top
||52 x 52 x 2.25
|Canova Dining Table Base
||35 x 35 x 28
|Canova Side Chair
||19.5 x 24.5 x 38
|Canova Gray Marble Top Server
||60.9 x 20 x 38
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.